Real Estate Lawyers in Alberta.

Realty One Legal icon

An experienced real estate lawyer is a necessity. Realty One Legal Services will help you purchase, sell, or refinance your home.

We take the weight off your shoulders by doing the heavy lifting for you. You will be connected with one of our lawyers or staff who will explain the transaction process and fee structure. When it comes time to meet, each document will be explained so you fully understand the process prior to signing. You will have full confidence knowing that the transaction will be easy and effortless.


The difference with Realty One Legal

  • Affordable flat rates
  • Tailored solutions
  • Meet at your convenience
  • Reliable services
Realty One Legal icon

Helping you every step of the way

We stand by you through this transition period, offering guidance in addition to assistance with handling the legal requirements of your real estate transaction. We also offer.

Real Estate Law Services

Real Estate Law Services

We are experienced real estate lawyers and can help you with:
Real Estate Sales
Real Estate Purchases


Wills & Estates Law Services

Wills & Estates Law Services

Having a Will ensures that your choices are put in place after you’re gone, meaning your legacy is preserved and protected.


Corporate Law Services

Corporate Law Services

Our corporate law services include incorporations and registered office functions, drafting and review of agreements, buy-sell transactions, corporate finance and more.


This has been my second home I’ve had Corrine and Adrienne taken care of the closing of. Corrine and Adrienne took care of all my questions and took care of all details from start to finish. Corrine and Adrienne are very professional and know what to do at the right time. If you have any real estate needs don’t hesitate reaching out to Realty One Legal Services for all your legal work on the buying or selling of your real estate. Cameron.

- Cameron Smolinski


Read Reviews

Professional services conveniently provided when and where you want to meet.

Our priority is to ease the burden associated with legal affairs. We provide convenience, care, and legal services with a personal touch.


Nearly two decades of experience

Over two decades of experience

Corrine Fiesel has over 20 years of experience in law. She attended the University of Calgary for law school and an undergraduate degree. Additionally, she has a Master of Laws degree and has been a practicing lawyer in Alberta, British Columbia and the Cayman Islands.

Comforting advice tailored to your situation

Practical legal tailored to your situation

Our team doesn’t believe in a one size fits all approach. Everyone’s circumstance is different, and for this reason, we tailor our advice to you and your specific situation. We care about our clients and that’s reflected in the customized and compassionate approach we take in serving you.

Flat fee rates, no surprises

Flat fee rates,
no surprises

No one likes unexpected fees in their legal bill. That’s why we operate on a flat fee basis for real estate deals, estate documents and some corporate law services. Our services are straightforward and we communicate with all of our clients clearly and honestly.

Realty One Legal icon

Frequently asked questions

What do I need to know as a first-time homebuyer?

It’s important to find a good realtor to work with as realtors handle the negotiations leading up to your offer to purchase as well as the purchase contract details. If you have any questions or concerns about the contract, you can tell your realtor that you’d like to connect with a lawyer right away and include a purchaser condition in the contract for lawyer review.

Do I need a lawyer when buying, selling or refinancing a house?

Yes. In order to close any purchase, sale or refinancing transaction in the Province of Alberta, you need the assistance of a lawyer. The lawyer will search the title and taxes on the property, advise you of any issues with respect to title, prepare all of the documentation required and ensure that the appropriate registrations is made at Land Titles.

I am selling my home. Do I need a Real Property Report and how recent does it have to be?

Yes, if you have a home or bare land condominium you must provide a Real Property Report to the buyer which shows all structures and improvements on the property and is stamped with compliance by the local municipal authority. If you have made changes to your home which have altered the footprint or have moved or changed other structures on the property, you must obtain a new real property report for the buyer.

Still have questions?

Let’s chat 403.613.5573

If you can’t find what you’re looking for or you’re unsure about the type of law services you need, don’t hesitate to give us a call. We’re here to answer your questions and guide you in the right direction.

Should I include a home inspection as a condition of my offer to purchase?

You don’t have to but it is highly recommended. A good home inspector can tell you if there are defects in the property that you can’t ordinarily see.

I live out of province and am entering into a real estate transaction for a property in Alberta. Can I use you as my lawyer?

Yes, we can act for anyone buying, selling or refinancing a property in Alberta. Right now, the Government is allowing us to meet with clients remotely to witness the signing of documents. If this changes in the future, we can still send you documents to be signed with a lawyer or notary in your jurisdiction.